Transaction object has the following properties.
- nonce: How many times the sender has sent a transaction
- to: Address of account this money is going to
- value: Amount of ether to send to the target address
- gasPrice: Amount of ether the sender is willing to pay per unit gas to get this transaction processed
- startGas/gasLimit: Units of gas that this transaction can consume
- v, r, s: Cryptographic pieces of data that can be used to generate the senders account address. Generated from the sender’s private key.